ShowTrek provide stage products, construction and support services for the theatrical and entertainment industries.
Since 2001 we have been designing and fabricating solutions for our clients assisting them in taking their ideas and plans from the drawing board to the stage, whether it be a traditional theatre, a platform floating on water or a school’s multi-purpose venue.
ShowTrek’s range of products include:
- Portable Stage systems
- Modular Stage Flooring System
- Stage Hardware: ShowTrek Gate Beam, Tri-Castors, Barrel Clamps, Trolleys
- Winch systems for lighting and scenery bars
- Pre-wired Lighting bars
- Lighting equipment
- Theatre curtains and track systems
- “Stage Black” paint
- Orchestral and Choral Risers
- Revolving Stages
- Inspecta-Shield Fire Retardant
Services offered by ShowTrek include:
- Custom engineering and fabrication
- Installation and commissioning equipment
- Conceptualising and managing tender processes
- Design for Theatre and Multi-purpose venue installations
- Exhibition and Corporate Presentations
- Maintenance services for Stage and Lighting equipment and Stage Curtains
- Fire Retardant Treatment and Maintenance
ShowTrek custom builds equipment as well as supplying and installing products from some of Australia’s leading brands. From our headquarters in Adelaide, we are committed to our professional approach when consulting with our clients across South Australia, Nationally and Internationally, supporting them and creating solutions for their staging, stage hardware, lighting and stage curtain needs.
ShowTrek have established and longstanding working relationships with leading architects, designers, builders, AV and Audio companies, seating installers and many more specialists in the theatre and entertainment industries allowing for a complete approach to our client’s requirements.
Ask us about our range of products and services: