Jands Stage Equipment
Jands Pty Ltd has appointed ShowTrek as it's sole South Australian distributor for stage solutions.
"We are delighted to be chosen to represent Jands in SA.
This Jands range of high quality products fit perfectly with ShowTrek's."
ShowTrek will configure, supply and install your equipment including professional support.
Jands complete range of stage products built to Australian standards includes:
- Lighting bars with integrated cable ducts for power and data
- Lighting dimmers and patching systems
- Drum hoists, chain hoists and steel band hoists
- Hoist control systems
- Motorised stage platforms
- Curtain track hardware and accessories with options for powered curtain systems
- Fabric for stage curtains, masking panels and block-out drapes
- Acoustic banners
- Tensile structures
Whether it's an entry level lighting and drape system for a school auditorium, a local community centre, or a major theatre complex, ShowTrek has a specialist stage solution.
Our feature Jands stage products are:
- JLX Pro Pre-Wired Lighting Bar - makes rigging lights quick and easy
- Electric Pile Winch - for lifting lighting and scenery bars
- Acoustic Banners - for variable control of acoustic characteristics in a room
- Cablenet Tension Wire Grids - transparent high access working platforms
JLX Pro Pre-wired Lighting Bar
The JLX Pro Pre-wired Lighting Bar makes rigging lights quick and easy with power outlets built into the bar.
Power is supplied to the bar through a Socapex 419 plug, combining 6 power circuits into one connector.
Several JLX bars can be linked together side by side to form a single rigid bar.
The JLX bar can be hung from wire ropes, chains or hung from an existing bar using the optional hook clamps. Hook clamps are available to suit 75mm x 50mm RHS or 48mm OD Tube.
- 2.35m Lighting Bar, 1 x Socapex inlet, 6 x 10A outlets. JND-JLXP23M6
- 3.53m Lighting Bar, 1 x Socapex inlet, 6 x 10A outlets. JND-JLXP35M6
- 4.71m Lighting Bar, 1 x Socapex inlet, 6 x 10A outlets. JND-JLXP47M6
- 4.71m Lighting Bar, 2 x Socapex inlets, 12 x 10A outlets. JND-JLXP47M12
Electric Pile Winch
Hand winches are often impractical in general purpose venues for both aesthetic and health & safety reasons. In a dedicated drama space they may be practical but are slow and labour intensive.
These low cost 6 wire winches make lifting lighting and scenery bars safe, easy and affordable.
- Up to 15m drift
- Typical speed of 8m/min
- Model H500P-V, nominal lift capacity 500Kg
- Single phase power supply
- Optional multi position controller with up to 6 preset positions
Variable Acoustic Banner
The VAB-6 acoustic banner is a self contained, modular, motorised acoustic banner, designed for simple installation in venues where variable control of acoustic characteristics is required.
Two non-motorised units can be connected to each motorised unit as a way of economically increasing wall coverage.
Multiple motorised units can be controlled either individually or as a group and optional encoders allow preset positions to be programmed
- 650gsm Inherently fire retarded wool fabric
- 200mm deep dual curtain construction
- Single phase power supply
- Modular construction
- Group or individual control
- Optional programmable position control